and she expressed herself in many different ways
until she lost control again.
and walked upon the edge of no escape
and laughed "i've lost control again."

Sunday, April 19, 2009

i was young when i left home

I used to hang out at: ihop
Then I hung out at: the orange street
Now I hang out at: the diner, the heorot

I used to date: a crazy kid
Then I dated: one of my best friends
Now I: don't date anyone

I used to wear: chuck taylors
Then I wore: band tshirts
Now I wear: grown-up clothes

I used to listen to: crappy music
Then I listened to: less crappy music
Now I listen to: amazingly good music.

I used to go out to: movies, ihop, denny's
Later I loved to go out to: the park, the diner
Now I love hitting: the heorot, the diner

My old treats to eat: cinnamon toast crunch
Later I loved to eat: mac & cheese
Now I splurge on: sushi

I used to drink: soda
Then I drank: tea
Now I drink: coffee

I used to live with: my parents
Then I lived with: rachel, then gabe, then kylie, then eliza
Now I live with: myself

My old favorite movie was: aladdin
For a while I loved: garden state
My current fave is: vicky cristina barcelona

My first job was: cleaning houses
My second job was: fudgepacking
Now I work at: joann fabrics

Progression of transport: legs, bikes, mom's car or grandma's car when i needed it, my lexus.

I used to be a: good student
For a little while I was: just there
Now I am a: mess

I used to aspire to be: an astronomer
For a little while I wanted to be: a teacher
Now I aspire to be: an artist

No comments: