and she expressed herself in many different ways
until she lost control again.
and walked upon the edge of no escape
and laughed "i've lost control again."

Sunday, October 19, 2008

prince charming is a dick, bring on the frogs.

fall break has been half sweet, half suck balls. wednesday and thursday were alright. friday and today, well let's just say i have barely moved my ass from the couch. i think i've watched at least a dozen movies. hung out with the few friendsies that are around. mostly just wasted my life away in front of the tv, while my poor roommate did homework (even today on her bday).

seriously, i have nothing interesting to say, and therefore, i will end with this....

I GET TO SEE DAVID BYRNE IN 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ER said...

Grrrl! I totally lost track of your blog, but found it again.
I love you muchly :)